Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pass me another cold one...


I drink alotta water! That gets old quick...so, for a refreshing beverage other than water, I reach for a cold Coke Light outta the midge fridge. Coke Light is the "Diet Coke" of Asia. I LOVE it!!! it tastes different than diet coke and man, is it good!!! Ahhhhhh!!

In other news...I had my 2nd language class yesterday! 2 hours of thai consanants, vowels, and tones!! I actually got to do numbers (I can count to a million!!) and I learned how to introduce myself and a friend. My teacher (Khun Khruu) is great! We have an awesome time and she even thinks that I'm doing pretty good! She's very encouraging and makes it fun! So, I really look forward to more lessons! She loaded me up with tons of homework before Monday. So, I've got quite a bit to do with it today. Well, I'm heading to Chiang Mai Community Church this afternoon. I've really enjoyed it there! It's cool to be around peeps from all over the world! Good times are had by all!

Well, I'd better get back to my language study! I've gotta work some more on my numbers--my teacher says I need to say everything faster. Thanks for stopping in and keeping up with me! Thanks for the comments too! It's always great to hear from y'all! I love y'all and appreciate your support! It really means the world to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy .. I look forward to reading your latest report. Good luck with you language lessons .. I would love to hear your "Thai" with that east Tennessee accent :) Have a great day ... Love you much .. MomMom

Anonymous said...

Hey Weed. Sounds like you are a quick learner. IT TOOK US SEVERAL YEARS TO TEACH YOU ENGLISH. HAHAHAA. LOVE YOU, DAD....

Anonymous said...

weed, i thought you were born speaking thai?

Missy and Brad said...

COKE LIGHT?!?! I LOVE THAT STUFF!! That's all I drank for a week in China. I want an IV drip of Coke Light! It's the best beverage on the planet! Love ya!
Mavis

Marie said...

Hey Wendy!!! I loooove Coke Light there too!!! It's sooo good! I wish we had it here - it tastes so much better than Diet Coke! How are you?!?!

Mattigan said...

Medeski, Martin, & Wood taught me the only Thai phase I know...

Khob Khun Krub

BTW your dad is killin me!

 
Site Meter