Thursday, March 22, 2007

Don't Drink the Water!


Today was a big day! After being here for 2 weeks, the water delivery guy finally came!!! I was so glad to hear his truck pull up to my gate! He could tell I was so excited to see him. No more going to the grocery store and carrying back 6 gallon jugs of water! It'll now be brought right to our front door! Anyways...he brought up 2 crates of water bottles that we can drink from. Bless his heart, he was trying to be very nice. He set down the 2nd crate and said, "Don't drink water!". "This water?" I asked. He nodded his head and said "ka" (kinda like saying yes). I wanted to clarify, so I asked him again..."Don't drink this water (I pointed to the water he brought) or don't drink that water (and I pointed to the kitchen)." He smiled real big and pointed to our nasty fish pond and finished his cute little joke on the foreigner, "That water!". He and my neighbor laughed their heads off! I finally laughed (not as hard as them) after I realized what he was doing! Our water guy is a comedian! Who knew?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Weed!

I am tagging along on your adveture,
too! Miss has been keeping me up to date on the latest in Weedy-ville. I am so proud of you! I love reading your blog. I'm glad you're not lost in translation.

Love you- Katie-loo

Anonymous said...

No way?! "Ka" means yes? Please tell me you holler "Kaaa!! Kaaa!" just like when we're playing Rook :)
-bone

Anonymous said...

Wendy, Courtney's dad stopped by and helped me with this computer
"thing". Just read your water report. Be careful, girls!!!
Love you, Ernestine

Anonymous said...

HEY WEED I THINK THEY MAKE GREEN TEA OUT OF THAT POND WATER. DAD......

 
Site Meter