Saturday, March 10, 2007

Church day

Before we do church this afternoon at 4:30pm, we've stopped in at the internet cafe to holler at all our peeps! It's been craziness trying to keep up without having easy access to the internet. But it's all good. This is me chillin' outside the internet place...


Special note to my friends, The Bones: Please take note that my orange bone ring perfectly matches the decor and even mini-blinds of the internet place...I knew I liked this place for some reason!


Anyways...we're gonna grab lunch...yep, if you've been keepin' up with me, you can probably guess that I'm gonna have som tum and sticky rice again and there's nothing you can do to stop me!!!!!! I think it'd be accurate to say that I'm addicted to it! I'm ok with that though. Really I am. Then, we're gonna get a few things done before taking the song tau to church where we'll meet up with Pam. Church is kinda outside or something and will be super hot...Pam advised us to dress cool and bring a water bottle. So, are we going to church or are we working out? I'll let you know how it is. I'll even try to snap some photos. Just want y'all to be abe to see what I'm seeing! I'm loving every minute so far and can't wait for another day here!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture ya'll at the Community Church. Make sure you strategically sit by one of the fans. Your hair won't thank you, but your body will! Lay easy on the sticky rice.........girl....your colon will shut down!!!! :)
Love you, Sandy

Anonymous said...

WOW. IT SURE LOOKS LIKE PARADISE OVER THERE. LET'S SEE HOW FAR FROM EAST TENNESEE ARE YOU? HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO DRIVE THAT? STICKY RICE? THE ONLY THING WE HAVE HERE IS THE ROAD KILL THAT STICKS TO THE ROAD WHEN YOU PEEL IT OFF. OH WELL. HAVE FUN. LOVE YOU, TN DAD...

Missy and Brad said...

Girls! Where to begin?!?! I just got finished looking at your photos. Very, very fabulous! Your apartment is tres cool. Love, love, love the aqua kitchen. I'm glad I'm not there because the mosquitos would love me. In Dominican Republic, I looked like a leper with countless "skeeter" bites on my legs. Please keep the photos and stories coming! We're so proud of you!
Love,
Miss
PS Some of us are still waiting on a snail mail address for you guys! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wendy-Lou!

We're all so happy for you- knowing that you are having the time of your life in your new home! The more I think about it and hear you share- the more I know that you and Thai culture......like peas and carrots! Keep us posted on what you learn about the new ministry. Well, I'm outta here...look, you gotta go get some Kau Soi- you hear?

Mattigan said...

So does Changchachangchebop have a Coach Rick and PJ equivalent or what???

Here is to Sweatin' to the Oldies!

M-Cat

 
Site Meter