Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome, Moo!



Yesterday was my housemate's (Court) birthday! To make this day even more exciting, we brought home a new lil pup! She is a 12 week old Chihuahua! Her name is Moo! Ya know....like the cow (she's got precious white and black patches all over her!). She's pretty much my new jam! She ran me ragged today! Moo is a little firecracker! Tons of energy! When she runs, she's a total blur! But like now...she'll wear herself out quick and sleep hard! She's laying in my lap as I type this! Well, I'm sure you'll be hearing more adventures of Moo in future posts, so I won't give it all away now! Just wanted y'all to meet Lil Moo!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JasonC said...

Don't you mean Moo like a pig? I mean you're in Thailand.

Wendy said...

Thanks Jason! We're gettin' a lotta comments about that! We knew it when we named her...but it's turned out to be quite a conversation piece!!!!

 
Site Meter