Monday, July 16, 2007

Go Shawty, it's yer birfday!

I wanna give a special holler to my buddy, Court! Today is her birthday! She's the BIG 2-5! I'm honored to be able to share this special birthday in which she turns a quarter of a century old! And to think that we're celebrating it here in Chiang Mai! What a blessing! Please allow me a moment to say a few words...(I'm clearing my throat and straigtening my shirt). Dear peeps, today is a special day. One that will mark a special time in Courtney's life. She is half way to being 50 years old! Isn't that amazing! She still looks so young! Courtney has blossomed into a brilliant young lady making her an irreplaceable contribution to society. Her style is impeccable. Her wit is dagger-sharp. Her instinct is killer. Her laughter is contagious. Her personality is vivid. Her smile is sweet. Her friendship is priceless. Court, thanks for being such a good buddy to me! You're the bomb diggity! HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Courtney! I hope you have a great day.

Missy and Brad said...

COURT! I left you a message on your blog but just in case you don't see it...Happy Birthday! Don't have a cow, man! Have a MOO!
oxox
Miss
...and scene...

 
Site Meter