Monday, July 30, 2007

Daydream Believer

I had a great weekend! It was nice and relaxing. Friday evening I did some web work that needed to be done but I took it easy on Saturday. I spent some time talkin' it up with a couple of peeps. First, Court and I met this dude for coffee that I didn't know (long story...friend of one of Court's family friends...see...long story...). He's visiting CM for a month and well...we just got together and talked. It was nice to meet him. He shared a vision with us of something that he'd like to do in the future. It was a great idea and kinda inspired me to get back to some ideas of some things that I've always wanted to do. Then, on to Sojo's for lunch. I got to chill with one of my peeps there. She was telling me about something that her main squeeze wants to do, his vision, and then she shared her vision of something that she'd like to do. Wow! Another point of inspiration for me! It was really cool to be surrounded by such creativity among us twenty somethings! This was inspiring, energizing, refreshing, and super exciting! Hit up one of my all-time fave sites for a magazine completely run by twenty somethings: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/. Who says we're just a bunch of lazy Starbucks sippin' slackers?! We were created for great things...sometimes it just takes some of us crazy twenty somethings to go places that most sane peeps won't go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOOT I FIGURED IT WAS COOL BEING SURROUNDED BY 50 SOME YEAR OLD PEEPS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE YOU, DAD...

Anonymous said...

the poor ole 50-somethings can't ever get to do what they want 'cause they are still taking care of the 20 somethings-------how cool and awesome is that?????!!!!! wowser

Anonymous said...

Times haven't changed just the people. Many moons ago when I was 20-something; I was out exploring Japan, getting up very eary every morning to stand reveile, climbing Mt. Fuji and doing other things that 20-somethings do and don't talk about. So, just keep on keeping on! Your only 20-somthing ONCE!
Your Richmond MeMaw

 
Site Meter