Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the Road Again...to Cambodia!

The first time I went to Cambodia, I saw so many tee shirts that said "I survived in Cambodia!" I truly understand this feeling! While we were gone, the staff at work decided that the trip we all need to take together would be to Cambodia! What?!?!! Before we left, we had decided on Laos. But while we were gone they got excited about Cambodia and that's what the final decision was. So... about 6 days after Court and I returned from our first trip there, we packed up our bags AGAIN and this time instead of flying, we hit the road!



Over 24 hours of driving ahead of us, a fully charged iPod, and snackages (like dried fruit, nuts, Pocky, etc.) we started out on a journey that none of us will EVER forget! For most of my friends and coworkers going on this trip, this was their first time to leave Thailand. I was so grateful to share this experience with them!


Click here for the rest of the photos from this totally insane trip!

http://picasaweb.google.com/wrshelton/StaffCambodiaRoadTrip

1 comment:

JasonC said...

My friend said there is a saying in Japan that "you are a fool to go to Japan and not climb Mt. Fuji once, but you are also a fool to do it twice."
Also, is that the crayola factory in the header of your blog?

 
Site Meter