Friday, May 16, 2008

Cuz, coffee, cream cheese oreos

Today was another great day with my 'lil baby cuz! It's awesome to have Sulu here! It's rainy season here, so we've been very flexible with our activity schedule...and yes, I DO have an activity schedule! Yesterday, we did a tour of Warrorot Market and then stopped in to Starbucks for an afternoon rain break--coffee and a cream cheese oreo. So far, this has been a daily thing!

Today, again, it rained and again, we went to Starbucks for coffee and a cream cheese oreo. We ran last night, so we feel ok about indulging. After that, we went up the mountain to Doi Suthep. This was Sulu's first time to visit a Buddhist Temple. It was not crazy crowded, so it was a very nice time to be up there. The view was awesome! It was cool to show Sulu around!

Tomorrow, we head to the Golden Triangle. This is my millionth time going, but I really do like going! I think Sulu's gonna enjoy it, too! We're having a blast and I'm definitely loving spending all this time with my 'lil baby cuz! I'm super glad she's here!



No comments:

 
Site Meter