Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do I have noodle on my face?


Today, Bone, Lou Lou, and I went to a full day of Thai cooking class. This wonderful experience was provided by our teacher, Yui, at "A Lot of Thai: Home Cooking Class". First, we were picked up in a light blue Volkswagen Van. BTW....for those of you who know me...you know that this excites the spicy chili's outta me! I knew this was gonna be awesome! Then, we went to Yui and her family's house where the cooking class was held. It was set up kinda under a carport type thing. It was decorated with vintage accents and a lively color palette. Yui has a sweet and humorous personality that compliments her knowledge about the history, artistry, and science of the dishes that we cooked.


Bone and Lou Lou looked like profssionals!!!!




Overall, this was an awesome experience that I would recommend to all my peeps! The final product of each dish was definitely YUMMO! If you're planning a trip to Chiang Mai, be sure to sign up for this cooking experience put on by Yui, at "A Lot of Thai: Home Cooking Class". Great food, great atmosphere, great teacher! Well done!


3 comments:

JasonC said...

Yui is great!
Which menu did you make?

Anonymous said...

OK AIRMAIL SOME OF THE FOOD TO KINGSPORT SO WE CAN TRY IT TOO. LOVE YOU, DAD....

Anonymous said...

glad you all are having a great time. it is so good that bone and lou can visit. fun reigns! loveya, m0m-lo

 
Site Meter