Wednesday, April 21, 2010

KPT --> ATL

Tonight was full of good family, good friends, and good food! My peeps are sendin' me off right! Tomorrow, I'm headed down to the ATL (aka Atlanta) to stay over night and be up and at 'em the next morning to catch my big flight to BKK. Then, the next morning I'll hop a flight to Chiang Mai. Hoping all goes well including everything with Maybelle (my precious pup!). I have a load of documents to present to the Department of Livestock in Bangkok when I arrive. Surely I've got more than enough papers to get her in without any drama! We'll see!

Here are a couple of "see ya later" snaps! More updates to follow as the journey begins!


(Sulu--my cuz and her pup Paisley & me and LilliBones)
(Jules, Me, and LilliBones--daughter of Jules)

1 comment:

Mama Sandy said...

Hey great photo! You got your hair done! It looks beautiful!! I love you and miss you tons already; but am so proud of you, and your obedience to the Father's call on your life! You go girl! I adore you!

 
Site Meter