Monday, March 29, 2010

Packed Up and Winding Down

A very nice gentleman from the liquor store let us have our pick of their finest cardboard boxes to use for packing. After a week of packing boxes and sorting things into piles to throw away or donate to the refugees, it was time to pack it up and move it out! So...this past Friday, we got moved out of the apartment. Daddy and Uncle Bean came up to fill a Uhaul trailer with my life's belongings. It was pretty cool to see the things that I own can fit in a 5x8 trailer. I like to stay mobile, I reckon. Momma suggests widdling everything down to the stuff that'll fit into a backpack....not a bad idea...especially after this move. Just say no to junk!


3 comments:

JasonC said...

I missed it. Where are you going?

Wendy said...

Hey Jason! Back to Chiang Mai! :)

Hindsfeet said...

hahahahaha....this pic cracked me up!!!!!!!!!

I knew it...you two were always just too happy....

hahaha ; )

 
Site Meter