Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Christmas in April

After 4 weeks of waiting and dreaming of tostitos chips, taco bell salsa, tostitos cheese dip, JIF peanut butter, hand sanitizing wipes, and some other items, a BIG box came TODAY!!!! It was quite a bit of drama for it to get here. Since it busted open in transit, it got held up once it reached Bangkok. It literally took twice as long for it to come from Bangkok to Chiang Mai as it did from Richmond, VA to Bangkok! That's typically how quickly things over here happen...slow as cold molasses. Well, anyways...it was worth the wait! The box had busted open and the post office put it in a plastic bag. I carried it home over my shoulder like Santa Claus!!!

Check out our latest photos! Although it may look like it's Christmas morning, it's just another great day here in Chiang Mai! Thanks to our friend that sent this that would probably like to remain anonymous. >>Click here for photos

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY WEED. THAT STUFF LOOKS GOOD. HEY HOLD ON TIL I GET OVER THERE. JUST KIDDING. ENJOY. LOVE YOU, DAD...

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo Weeeeeeee!

I can remember the excitement of a day like today overseas! I'm so happy for you guys! I know the salsa's hot but you guys are red'ern a Texas chili pepper! Keep the water flow'in, Ok!

Y'all enjoy!

Courtney said...

Yeah, please excuse the "moisture glow" on our faces in all of the photos. That was literally on the hottest day here yet! There was nothing we could do to cool off, so you just live with it!

Oh, and I had to read "red'ern" like five times outloud to figure out what you were saying! But I got it now! :)

Wendy said...

Don't worry D-dogg, I totally understood red'ern!!! No problem!

But yeah, the heat that day was unlike anything I'd ever been in! I was dyin' for a dip in the cement pond!

Missy and Brad said...

Yum! What a stash! Peanut butter is a must-have for Asia travel/living. I took it with me to China and I was only there a week! LOL!
Mav

melody said...

so what do you think is the absolute cheapest price it would cost to come over there for 1-2 weeks?

 
Site Meter